Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st day of preschool!

1st photo of the day
 
Violet was very excited for her first day of preschool.  When it was time to head out the door she had her backpack, teddy bear (to be left in the car) and her dance bag.  I told Violet she doesn't need to take her dance bag to preschool.  She simply said "Okay, but we are still going to dance there right?"  I told her she might get to dance at preschool but they might not dance today.  She seemed to enjoy preschool very much and is excited to go back on Thursday.  I think she did learn a new way to get out of eating her dinner.....



I think this is the first time she's ever fallen asleep at the dinner table.  I had to move her to the couch for fear of her waking up on the floor.




Last photo of the day
6:02 pm




No comments: