Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hiking the 'Y'


Jon and Tallia Bryner, along with Tiffany's cool little sister, Annabell and I hiked BYU's Y-Mountain. For years I have stared at the enormous Y wondering if I'd ever make it up there.

As we made the ascent, it was rather slow and difficult (due to my outtashapeness). After an hour of hiking, we were about to give up and return home but Jon helped motivate us to push forward.

Tiffany stayed at home, but when we arrived at the 'Y,' she went outside to see if she could see us. Luckily I had my bright Surefire 6P LED so she could see our position.
I had a ton of fun! We never would've made it without Jon and Tallia!!!

2 comments:

tallia said...

i would love to know how your baby is doing. however i can't the updates on it because you moved the thing to the side!

NovaDeli said...

thanks for letting me borrow your shoes for the hike, keith