Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Fun!


















If you couldn't tell by our pictures, we had lots of family visit us this summer. Our first visitors, Tiffany's parents, came to pick up Annabell. We had lots of fun shooting guns, watching movies and playing games.
My parents arrived in the middle of August, just in time for my graduation from BYU. After the graduation celebration, we joined them in their travels to Vernal, Utah.

There we visited many relatives, including my 100 year-old Grandpa Tanner, and my Grandma Perkins. We were really excited to see Telicia and Miranda and hang out with them.

Now I am working and looking for jobs, while Tiffany continues to work.

2 comments:

chansen9 said...

Wow, you graduated! Congrats, I was pretty sure that at least one of us was gonna drop out and live a life of crime.

Janis and I are super excited about ya'll's baby.

tallia said...

i just wanted to make sure that you guys were clear on the directions to our reception. if there are any questions see our blog, i think there is a link to it on your page.